Previously "I Like That Lamp" // Free Shipping on Orders $50+
December 28, 2017
With only a few days to go before New Year’s Eve, our team is already compiling long lists of resolutions for 2018, personal goals and of course, new awesome DIY lamp projects to inspire makers. But before we reveal some of the fabulous things we have in store for you in 2018, we want to take a moment to say thanks.
To mark and celebrate 2017, we looked at our Instagram to find out which were the most popular lamps and lampshades this past year. Without further ado, here we go:
These 9 lamps were the most popular on our Instagram in 2017, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. We’ve seen so many fabulous projects, awe-inspiring lamps and lampshades! Thank you for sharing your projects and doing what lamp makers know best: “making” light.
1. This awesome table lamp video tutorial created by Pierre Lota using coat hangers.
2. This collection of whimsical colorful lamps from the 60s and 70s shared by Fatpoppi
3. This stunning hand-embroidered floral themed lampshade created by Lara Sparks
4. This Piet Mondrian themed lamp + shade created by Etsy maker SelectMidCentury
5. This fairytale garden lamp made of a watering can, shared by the Smart School House
6. This colorful hand-woven lampshade created by Etsy maker FizzyLimeCreative
7. This trio of papier-mache lamps that look like story characters, created by Frederic Guibrunet and Sophie Mouton-Perrat
8. This oversized fabric lampshade created by Amorelampshades
9. This trio of minimalist wood lamps with red and white fabric wire, author unknown
If you’re looking for even more DIY lamp inspiration, join us on Pinterest. We have dozens of boards to put you into a creative mood.
If you’re ready to start making your own lamps, we have several tutorials to help you get started. Choose what inspires you:
January 13, 2018
The floral embroidery one is out of this world. Love it!
December 28, 2017
I love all of them
In every artists mind what they invisioned just amazing.
Thanks for sharing ?
September 03, 2018
July 07, 2018
June 15, 2018